General rights of citizens and/or users of the services.
- To easily access and obtain current, reliable and effective information about anything that may be of interest or relevant to you regarding the different municipal services.
- To file a complaint or claim in the event of procedural failures, undue delay in administrative procedures in which you are an interested party and, generally, against any lack of attention or any irregularity in the operation of the services.
- To request a meeting with the person responsible for the service and to receive a personal response within less than 15 calendar days.
- To demand the strictest confidentiality of your personal data.
Suggestions, ideas, comments and complaints
- You can give us your suggestions, ideas, proposals, comments and complaints in person, in writing, over the phone, by email, at our offices or via the website: castelldefels.org/suggeriments/
- We appreciate all of your contributions. They always give us an opportunity to improve. We guarantee a response within a maximum of 30 days in all cases.
You can contact the Beach Commission by post, email, telephone or in person.
Tel.: 936651150 Ext. 2002 from Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm.
They are responsible for guaranteeing the proper operation and ongoing improvement of the services, ensuring the adequate provision of resources so that their personnel are able to offer a quality service.
Policy-maker: Clara Quirante
Beach Specialist (Committee Coordinator): Laura López
Information Manager (Communication and Image): Manel Torres
Recreation Manager (Administrative Legal Department): Carme Colomé
Security Manager (Local Police): Raul Vergel
Rescue and Lifeguard Manager (Civil Protection): Javier Delgado
Urban Quality Manager (Public Spaces and Environment): Marian Sardà
Tourism Manager: Miguel Angel Vázquez
Sports Manager: Albert Garcia
Organisational Development Manager: Ruth Pueyo