Complementary information

GOALS FOR 2019 SEASON

  1. Efficiency in consumption: separate meters of irrigation, water and showers (Pineda).
  2. Establish a procedure to define the systematics of volunteering actions and activities in our Beach.
  3. Work on environmental aspects by extending activities of the environmental center of Cal Ganxo in the Beach and with internal actions aimed at municipal staff.
  4. Checking and actualization of signage on the beach.
  5. Purchase of standard and handicapped WC modules to complete the accessible point of the C/Mèxic.
  6. Adaptation of beach volleyball and paddle courts and grouping in a single space.
  7. Actions to be developed within the project of intelligent tourist destinations.
  8. Establish a procedure for sports activities on the beach.

RESULTS OF 2018 INDICATORS

  • Satisfaction index of users surveyed: Water quality, sand cleaning, access points, equipment, police and rescue/lifeguard services were rated positively by the 94% of users (1.271 people were surveyed).
  • Water sanitation Qualification (mid-season): 32 samples were taken in 4 different places which confirmed that the water quality was excellent in 85% of the samples and good in the remainder 15%.
  • Number of complaints and suggestions from beach users: 187.
  • Number of interventions carried out by rescue and lifeguarding services: 1.614 interventions.
  • Number of interventions by the local Police service: 502 interventions.
  • Manual cleaning and waste bins: 377 Kg
  • Mechanical cleaning: 357.657 Kg

GOALS FOR 2018 SEASON

Five different quality and improvement goals connected with the beach management were scheduled for the 2018 season:

  1. Simplification of the Quality System and beginning of adaptation to the Norm UNE-ISO 9001: 2015. Done.
  2. Efficiency in consumption: separate meters of irrigation, water and showers (Pineda). Continue 2019. 
  3. Establish a procedure to define the systematics of volunteering actions and activities in our Beach. Continue 2019.
  4. Expand the participation group of the entities of the Playas Project. Done.
  5. Work on environmental aspects by extending activities of the environmental center of Cal Ganxo in the Beach and with internal actions aimed at municipal staff. Continue 2019.